Monday, October 25, 2010

Running into my SL student at work!

I saw one of the students from my Service learning project at my work (Fantasyland-mini-golf & family center) yesterday. I'm operating the Ferris wheel, when, all of a sudden...

"OMG it's Miss Jewelry! She's my teacher! Miss Jewelry!  Miss Jewelry!".

Now, I tell the class constantly my name is Julie but for some reason some of them think it's Jewelry. The little girl goes on and on about how I help with math. Her and friends are on the ride and each time they go around  hear the words..."Miss Jewelry" "helps" "math" & "nice". They finally get off, all her friends are calling Miss Jewelry and even some other costumers in line. "Bye Miss Jewelry! see you at school!"

I found that to be an interesting visit:)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! You must be doing a good job with them(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the kids called me Jewlery, that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete