Saturday, September 18, 2010

Me!

Hi! My name is Julie E. Gonçalves. I am extremely connected to my Portuguese heritage, I'm fluent in Portuguese and have been to Portugal many times. I am very close to my family especially with my older brother Michael :) and my cousin Lucinda from Canada. I tend to mash Portuguese and English together once in a while and my family still understands what I'm trying to say. I am a sophomore at RIC and my semester is going very well, of course some classes are more stressful then others, but I'm confident I'll make..i hope.....0.0 When I'm outside of school I take dance classes, I'm currently in Tap and Pointe, dancing is definitely one of my favorite things to do! I've been dancing for 10+ years and i don't see myself stopping anytime soon. When I'm not dancing around, I work at Fantasy Land which is like a big Chuck e. Cheese's and time tends to go slowly. But thankfully, my shifts go by faster with a little humor from my co-workers and the silly complaints from silly costumers. I also spend my time hanging out with my AWESOME co-workers outside of work and with Best Friend Anne Kelly (sound familiar?)

Random fact: I think snoopy is adorable:)

No comments:

Post a Comment